Beautifully made Reflection Journal guided by universal spirituality. Suitable for all levels of spirituality – beginner, intermediate and advanced. English language, inspired by universal eastern spiritual teachings.
Quick Worldwide Delivery
Order by 12PM GMT Monday to Friday and we'll post your order same day from the UK. *
Great customer support
Rated 'Excellent' from the hundreds of reviews on TrustPilot so rest assured you are in safe hands.
10 years of service
Established in 2012 to help serve the Sangat, we've helped over 40,000 customers in over 25 countries.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Journaling is a deeply therapeutic tool and effective way to help reflect and grow on our spiritual journey. This journal helps to break down spiritual journaling and make it easier for you to reflect and grow on your journey.
– 13 week journal. Undated so you can complete it at your own pace
– Weekly spiritual reflection prompts guided by universal spiritual teachings
– Daily reflection with prompts to help you easily and quickly reflect on your daily practise
– Lined pages for taking notes during meditation study
– Blank pages for free journaling, drawing, let your creative juices flow
– Hardcover black Journal, cover artwork by: Instagram handle @mind_theart
– Product may vary slightly due to image enhancement.
This journal is the labour of love by Satinder Kaur, an Occupational Therapist after her own struggle to incorporate spiritual reflections in my journaling. Spirituality is often difficult to write about as it is so broad and abstract. This journal breaks down key aspects of daily spirituality in order to make writing easier.
Space has been provided to reflect on physical health, social interactions and thoughts as these influence our daily spiritual vibration. Further, there is space to record any specific meditation practise and write down any progress or challenges you are facing.
In addition there are many questions and inspirational pages throughout the journal which you can reflect on to deepen your spiritual practice. On days you feel like changing it up such as free writing, taking spiritual studies, doodling or drawing, there are ample lined and blank pages also provided.
Pages are undated so you can use the journal as often or infrequently as you wish.
An all-in-one space for everything spirituality.