Sikhism Artefacts Resource Box 2 – Complete
Quick Worldwide Delivery
Order by 12PM GMT Monday to Friday and we'll post your order same day from the UK. *
Great customer support
Rated 'Excellent' from the hundreds of reviews on TrustPilot so rest assured you are in safe hands.
10 years of service
Established in 2012 to help serve the Sangat, we've helped over 40,000 customers in over 25 countries.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Introducing our Sikhism Artefacts Resource Box – an educational tool designed for use in schools and other educational institutions. This comprehensive box comprises a variety of Sikh artefacts that provide students with an interactive learning experience of Sikh culture and traditions.
The resource box includes:
- Kanga, a wooden comb traditionally worn by Sikhs to symbolize cleanliness and discipline.
- Kara, a bangle worn on the wrist as a reminder of a Sikh’s commitment to the faith.
- Kachera, traditional undershorts worn by practising Sikh as a symbol of self-control and chastity.
- Kirpan, a ceremonial sword worn by practising Sikhs as a reminder of the need to defend the oppressed and fight against injustice.
- 4m length of Turban, a head covering worn by Sikhs as a symbol of respect and devotion to their faith.
- Sikh Flag, symbolizing the unity of the Sikh community and the sovereignty of the Khalsa.
- Rosary beads or Mala, used for meditation and prayer.
- Pin Khanda, a badge symbolising the Sikh emblem of a double-edged sword in the center, surrounded by the circular chakkar, symbolising God with no beginning and no end. This is surronded by two swords symbolising the importance of spiritual power and temporal power.
All of these artefacts are carefully curated to provide students with an authentic understanding of Sikh culture, traditions, and history. They are ideal for use in religious studies classes, cultural diversity programs, and history lessons. These resource box can be used to showcase Sikh history and culture and attract the attention of students, teachers, and educators who are interested in learning about it.
With a focus on interactive learning and real-world artefacts, our Sikhism Artefacts Resource Box packed away in a keep safe storage box is an invaluable addition to any school or educational institution’s curriculum. Order yours today and give your students a unique and engaging learning experience!
There are no reviews yet.